Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there, and especially to my wonderful Momma. I love her very much, and hope that one day I can be as good a mom as she is.

The day I came home from the hospital. Matt looks very thrilled to have a new baby sister.

My mom likes to dodge the camera as much as possible, so this is the most recent picture I have of the two of us, which was from last summer.

Also, Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law, Sally! She's the best mother-in-law you could ask for.

Sally and her two boys, Matt and baby Andy

And a few summers ago all grown up.

I've already been to church and brunch with my mom, and plan on heading to her house this afternoon for dinner. 
I hope you all get to spend time with your moms, and if not, I'm sure a long phone call will do!

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! I found you through a picture of your cute library on interest. I plan on organizing my classroom library over the summer.

    Brittany
    Sweet Seconds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline! Hope you guys are doing well in NYC, and thanks for the picture of Mom, Andy, and me on your blog - great blogging. Matt

    ReplyDelete